Revive your smile with super-thin porcelain veneers, now available at City Smiles
How To Revive Your Smile With Porcelain Veneers
Veneers are a very effective and minimally invasive option for correcting gappy, chipped, discoloured or misshapen teeth, and are the famously popular smile solution for celebrities across the world. But what makes porcelain veneers so special?
Achieve a more naturally beautiful smile with porcelain veneers
- Porcelain veneers are comprised of a super-thin layer of smooth, tooth-coloured porcelain that can be individually tailored to fit the unique size and shape of each tooth
- The translucent quality of porcelain is much better at mimicking the natural light handling properties of enamel teeth. This creates a sense of natural depth that cannot be achieved with other veneers.
Strong and stain resistant
- Although porcelain veneers are incredibly thin – usually between 0.5 and 0.7 millimetres thick- and can be quite brittle, once they are attached to the tooth surface they become very strong. If properly cared for, they can last for 10 to 15 years.
- Due to the smooth, impervious composition of ceramics, porcelain veneers are much better at resisting stains than resin veneers, and ensure that your smile will glow white, even if you enjoy the odd glass (or bottle) of red wine.
- The procedure of attaching porcelain veneers is less invasive than with other veneers, and usually only requires a very small amount of the natural tooth surface to be removed – if any.
If you are longing for a smile makeover and are interested in finding out more about the different veneers on offer at City Smiles then please contact us.